Idol White Teeth Whitening Review - How to Get White Teeth Fast in 3 Days With Idol White Pen

By   |   
If you are searching for the right solution for your yellow teeth, then you are not alone. Thousands of men and women struggle everyday to find the right teeth whitening treatment without getting those expensive dentist bills. I too was in the same depressing situation since I hate to smile and reveal my ugly teeth. I heard about this product call Idol White teeth whitening and would like to give it a try.

Actually, I didn't really believe in these kinds of sale hype anyways, but my coworkers kept on insisting me to try. I check the Idol White teeth whitening official websites and usually you can buy for $48 per twin package. However, when I do some more researches on better deals, I found out that you can get the same twin pack for only $2.99 using the trial system.

So I ordered the Idol white teeth whitening pens and received the twin pack in the mail after 6 days. I think it was the weekends that explains why the shipment was slow a little bit. I received the twin pack including 2 whitening pens and instructions on how to use it. The process is quite simple, just brush your teeth and then apply the whitening gel twice a day for only 15 to 20 minutes each time, once before bed and once in the morning.

So I repeat this same process for almost 3 days and without eating any dark berries or drinking wine. I was pretty surprise that my teeth was 5 shades brighter than 3 days ago. It was amazing how fast the whitening solution affect the color of my teeth. I continued using Idol White teeth whitening pen for another 4 days and my teeth is now 7 shades whiter. I started to have more compliments from friends and coworkers about how white my teeth was. It is a fantastic feeling.

Almost any products out there has pros and cons. I've been using Idol White teeth whitening pens for almost 2 months now and I don't see much side effects on my teeth accept making them whiter. However, everybody is different and maybe you have sensitive teeth and gum. Make sure to check with your doctor or stop using if you feel any potential damage to your teeth and mouth. If it doesn't work for you, don't forget to call and ask for a refund.


As far as I know, Idol White teeth whitening pen is one of the leading cosmetic products on the market today. Their products are sold over 1000 leading spas and salons across America. Check out more information and reviews on how Idol White can whiten your teeth in just 3 days.

Take advantage of the trial special offers first before deciding to buy at full price. You can change your smile and increase confidence around other people. It has worked for me, hope it would work for you too.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Don_Richie



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3612830